Sunday, May 27, 2012

Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop

Welcome to the Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop! If you have come her from Alice's blog you are on the right track. We are delighted to show you some items made with the stamps or dimensional elements you get when you purchase the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge from Close to My Heart. When you purchase the Cricut Cartridge, you'll also receive three exclusive D-size stamp sets designed perfectly coordinate with images on the cartridge. Plus, you also receive three sets of 9" x 12" Dimensional Elements that work in tandem with the cartridge as well. You can mix and match to your heart's content! I used the Art Philosophy stamp set D1498, Lucy papers, Pink Sparkles and my sewing machine for this card. Now hop on over to Tammy's blog to see what she has created! My Mojo Monday post from May 21 used one of the Cricut stamp sets also! Thanks for looking! http://alicesatticart.blogspot.com/2012/05/ctmh-cricut-blog-hop.html

14 comments:

  1. Very nice card - I love the stitching and your colour choices!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that flower stamp! I love how well it works with the Lucy papers. Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Melissa!!!! I Love Lucy! ;)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Josie! I love that green patterned paper!

      Delete
  4. Great card! I love the flower stamp too! I always forget to sew on projects... I guess I'm a bit intimidated by sewing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it was my first attempt! Been meaning to try it for a while! Take the plunge!

      Delete
    2. You did a great job! Thanks for the encouragement! I'll have to post something!

      Delete
  5. Very Nice! I Love sewing on my projects

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card. I love the colors too. I can't wait to try that flower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a sweet card and it has such a great message!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this stamp set. Great card and wibderful blog.

    ReplyDelete